Saturday 15 May 2021

Newsletter Club of this Blog

Dear all, Off late receiving many queries regarding lesser stock ideas/studies being posted at this Blog in the last 5-6 months. Actually as I have shared earlier, we have started a monthly newsletter of this Blog in Sep-2020 and most of the stock analysis reports and ideas are being shared with the Newsletter club. The main focus of the Newsletter is on the education and learning part related to equity research covering financial and fundamental analysis. In case anybody wants to join the club please send an email at oscillationss@yahoo.in giving brief introductionI am sharing the names of some of the stock ideas shared with the Club since Sep-2020:


























Apart from the above stocks, we are investing in many other promising stories. Also, we continue to buy many of our old stock picks whose studies have been shared at this blog like HCG, MCX, Godrej Agrovet, Zydus wellness, ABFRL etc. while many of the stocks advised in the last one year have performed well hence we are not adding them anymore like Tata power, Borosil Renewable, Laurus Labs, BEL,BEML etc. I am also receiving regular requests for sharing the performance of all the stocks shared at this blog in the last 4-5 years and the future course of action for these stocks. I have started the work on the same and will share the same very soon. 

Thanks very much for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Sir....Hope U r fine ..I always used to read to your blog and every time I find it useful...I follow your recommendations ...have in my portfolio Redington, UTI AMC , Lauras lab, narayana, tata coffee....some old stocks also like LT Food and Cybertech....and many more...But being a salaried person I don't know how much I have to invest just after your recommendations because of financial limitations..when I got salary in next month stocks have already gained a lot..so what should I do ..what minimum investment I should do in your just recommended stick

    ReplyDelete